Expedia Group Multifamily Solutions continues to solidify itself as a major player in the short-term rental marketplace. As the favored short-term rental technology solution provider in the multifamily industry, we are making it more simple and cost-effective for multifamily operators to benefit from short-term rentals. Short-term rentals growing faster than the US economy, and we have positioned ourselves to efficiently serve the needs of the market.
As we enter the latter part of 2019, we realize the great success we’ve had so far this year in networking with our peers and educating our clients. Since we know we missed meeting many of you, we’d like to invite you to join us at the final 2019 multifamily housing conferences of the year. Here’s where you can find us:
- NAA Maximize, September 23-24, at Loews Atlanta Hotel in Atlanta, GA: This event brings together asset and rental housing managers who are looking for solutions to daily challenges. Save $50 off of your registration by using our promotion code “Guest2299833”. To learn more click here.
- MFE (Multifamily Executive Conference), October 2-4, at Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV: The Multifamily Executive Conference addresses tough topics like rent control, snowballing costs, employee placement, and retention and evolving consumer demands. To learn more click here.
- Rise and Shine Chicago (By Expedia Group), October 8, at the Orbitz Worldwide Chicago Office in Chicago, IL: This is an educational event for multifamily owners. At the event, attendees will learn about the current state of Multifamily Short Term Rentals from top industry experts and get actionable insights to help your business thrive. There will also be a panel discussion with an institutional owner, an owner/operator, and a REIT operator to cover top considerations facing multifamily owners and tips for how to move forward. If you’re interested in attending this event, please fill out a “Contact Us” form at ExpediaMultifamily.com.
- NMHC Student Housing Conference, October 14-16, at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile in Chicago, IL: This is considered the premier event for student housing professionals including owners, operators, and lenders. To learn more click here.
- FLEX (Flex Rentals Investment Conference), October 22-23, at Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco, CA: As the first investment conference in support of emerging businesses which provide flexible living options in multifamily housing, this is sure to be an event you don’t want to miss. Join us at FLEX and when you register, use our promotion code ExpediaFLEX for a $75 discount. To learn more click here.
- WAM (Women Asset Managers), October 28-October 30, at The Westin Irving Conference Center at Las Colinas in Irving, TX: The Women Asset Managers National Summit is an invitation-only event for asset managers of Greystar clients and senior Greystar women leadership. Come meet these real, rare and resilient ladies responsible for the performance of over $450 billion of multifamily real estate.
- Rise and Shine Seattle (By Expedia Group), November 5th in Seattle, WA: More information to come.
- NMHC OPTECH, November 11-13, at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, TX: Geared toward decision-making professionals, the National Multifamily Housing Council offers this conference and expo to provide valuable workshops and networking opportunities among peers in the industry. To learn more click here.
If you already know you’ll be attending one of these events and would like to set up a meeting in advance, please contact us at email@example.com or simply complete the “Contact Us” form on ExpediaMultifamily.com. We value our time together and look forward to serve as your most valuable resource for short-term rental solutions!